Tuesday 7 April 2015

Interview With Utpal Kumar



     Utpal kumar from Godda, Jharkhand has completed his B. Tech from Bharath University Chennai. He is also the contributing Author of two Anthologies STILL SOMETHING IS MISSING, SOUL STIRRING TALES OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP and 31 SINS
     His strength are his parents and sisters and he is goal oriented also looking for perfection. He is always eager to learn new things. He is just someone who does some teaching some research and some writing. But his dreams are still alive.

His email id:- 
itzauthorutpalkumar@gmail.com
His fb link:- 
https://www.facebook.com/utpal.sah



Utpal,  tell us a little about yourself and your background?
I am goal oriented also looking for perfection. I am always eager to learn new things. I am someone who loves to read stories, poems and wants to do some teaching, some research, and some writings. But my dreams are still alive.
I completed my B. Tech from Bharath university, Chennai.

What inspired you to write, 'The Darkest Day Of My Life?
The crushing life for women that we hear that we read in the newspaper.

Give us an insight into your main character. What does she do that is so special?
She fights for justice.

How did you come up with the title?
The incident that happened to her on that evening was unimaginable and she lost her dreams. So I named my story as “the darkest day of my life”

What is the message in your story that you want readers to grasp?
“Never give up!” and Always fight for justice.

Is the story based on real life incident or is it purely fictional?
It is purely fiction.

Which Indian authors, mostly new, would you like to read?
I respect All the new Authors and I love to read every one novel, short stories or poems.

Do you see writing as a career?
Writing is my passion.

Do you recall how your interest in writing originated?
From childhood I want to become an author. And Slowly- Slowly my dream came up.

Is there anything you find particularly challenging in your writing?
Love Story

Who are your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?
Everyone is my favorite Authors because I am learning, I am Inspiring Something new from Everyone’s.

What was the hardest part of writing your story?
When I was writing about “Suicide” In story.

Did you learn anything from writing your story and what was it?
Yes, when I was writing the story I feel All the feelings that happened to her.

Do you have any advice for other writers?
Be Simple, be original.

How was experience with Sanmati Publishers?
Whole teams of Sanmati Publishers is very cooperative and friendly. And It was pleasant to work Sanmati Publisher.  

Thank you Utpal for your precious time and for sharing your thoughts with us. Wishing you success in future endeavours!

Best wishes for "A phase Unknown Woman- A tribute, Season 2

~Interviewed by Enakshi Johri & Kumar Vikrant


3 comments:

  1. Great to know abt u. really like to read your works soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be Simple. Be Original seems quite an advice :)

    ReplyDelete